Aristotelio College welcomes you to ArcMUN 2022
The conference will take place on 11-12 March 2022
Find out the SCHEDULE of ArcMUN2022 HERE
- The topic of this year's conference will be common for all the committees. "Learning our way through change".
- Sessions will be online only. Each session will last 2 hours. Check the schedule for details.
- All sessions will be held on Friday, 11th March 2022. No opening ceremony will take place.
- Each school must choose ONLY ONE COUNTRY, with one delegate per committee.
- Due to technical reasons ONLY 15 schools will attend the conference. Thus, application forms will be STRICTLY prioritized based on the date and time of applying.
- The closing ceremony will take place on Saturday, 12th March 2022 at the premises of Aristotelio College at 9.00 a.m. Each school will participate with one student and one teacher only.
- No position papers will be submitted. The advisors are responsible for the appropriate preparation of their delegates.